South Africa vs Bangladesh, 3rd ODI: Match Details, Live Streaming, Pitch Report, Weather Forecast, Probable Playing XIs, Head-to-Head, Dream 11 Prediction.

0
111
Laura Wolvaardt South Africa vs New Zealand South Africa vs Bangladesh
Laura Wolvaardt (Photo by Peter Meecham/Getty Images)

South Africa vs Bangladesh: Despite Fargana Hoque’s fantabulous century at the 2nd ODI game, South African players like Laura Wolvaardt, Tazmin Brits and Anneke Bosch brought victory to the team securing half-centuries each. The last game was a result of a collaborative effort from the South African team that helped them settle the 3 games ODI series to 1-1.

Now as the team escalates to the final game, here are certain facts to be mindful of and make the best use of the weather and pitch conditions at Willowmoore Park, Benoni. Both the teams have an equal probability of winning the final game and thus securing the series. Each team will want to come back stronger.

While players like Wolvaardt, Marizanne Kapp, Murshida Khatun and Nahida Akter remain among the experienced lot, there is an immense contribution from the younger side of the teams as well, which makes it an interesting deal for the teams.

Here’s all you need to know about South Africa’s 3rd ODI game against Bangladesh.

South Africa vs Bangladesh 3rd ODI: Match Details

Match: South Africa Women vs Bangladesh Women, 3rd ODI

Venue: Willowmoore Park in Benoni

Date & Time: Saturday, December 23, 5:30 PM

Live Streaming: Live stream will be available on the FanCode App and also on the website. Fans can catch action through a few other sites.

South Africa vs Bangladesh 3rd ODI: Pitch Report

The wicket is expected to be slow, thus a low score is expected in the final game. Bowlers will have an advantage given the pitch conditions at Benoni. With low score expectations, batters might have to face a hard time.

Given the strong bowling attack from both sides, the team winning the toss must opt to bowl first. Chasing will be convenient as the scores are expected to be low.

South Africa vs Bangladesh 3rd ODI: Weather Forecast

Temperature is likely to hover around 30-degree Celsius, is must be fine by the guest country. What is rather concerning is the unpromising nature of clouds. With a 45% chance of precipitation, the teams will hope for a full game on the final day of the ODI series.

South Africa vs Bangladesh 3rd ODI: Head to Head

In the recent 5 ODI games played, Bangladesh has unfortunately been able to win only one. There’s a long history of South Africa’s legacy over Bangladesh. The dominance might prevail or Bangladesh can break the spell, coming back stronger.

Out of a total of 20 games played, Bangladesh has bagged 3 whereas South Africa has come off victorious in 17 games. This increases South Africa’s win chances to 78% in the final game of the series, while decreasing the Bangladeshi team’s chances to 22%.

South Africa vs Bangladesh 3rd ODI: Key Players

South African batters like Laura Wolvaardt, Tazmin Brits and the Player of the Match of the last game, Anneke Bosch, have been playing fantastically well. The trio won the game for South Africa in the previous game and are expected to play wonders in the final game as well.

The major bowling attack comes from Ayobanga Khaka. Her presence on the field with furious balls, makes it breath-taking for the opponents.

From the Bangladeshi front, we have Fargana Khatun, standing tall with her fabulous century in the second game. Fahima Khatun bridges the gap in the last overs, as we’ve seen in the last few games. She plays a perfect finisher for the team, with her steady presence in the last few overs.

Nahida Akter, Ritu Moni and Rabeya Khan bring pure bowling fury to the table. They too are expected to perform well given the pitch conditions.

South Africa vs Bangladesh 3rd ODI: Probable XIs

South Africa: Laura Wolvaardt (C), Tazmin Brits, Anneke Bosch, Sune Luus, Marizanne Kapp, Nadine de Klerk, Eliz-mari Marx, Sinalo Jafta (WK), Nonkululeko Mlaba, Masabata Klaas, Ayabonga Khaka

Bangladesh: Shamima Sultana, Fargana Hoque, Murshida Khatun, Nigar Sultana (C/WK), Shorna Akter, Nahida Akter, Rabeya Khan, Ritu Moni, Fahima Khatun, Sultana Khatun, Marufa Akter

South Africa vs Bangladesh 3rd ODI: Dream11 Predictions

With low expected scores, the predictions have settled the teams for a total of not more than 240. Seasoned bowlers must be incorporated into the team to make the most of the advantageous pitch.

SA-W vs Ban-W Dream11 Prediction Picks:

  • Wicketkeepers: Nigar Sultana
  • Batters: Sune Luus, Laura Wolvaardt (C), Fargana Khatun
  • All-rounder: Marizanne Kapp (VC), Shorna Akter, Ritu Moni, Nadine de Klerk
  • Bowlers: Nahida Akter, Ayobanga Khaka, Rabeya Khan

Click Here to get the latest news related to women’s cricket. You can also check about  Match predictions here. Like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram for more updates.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here